Most people don’t move out of state unless there’s a reason. That’s because moving can be extremely stressful and costly! It doesn’t have to be. If you’re moving because your job is taking you somewhere new, you want to spend your retirement in a sunnier location, or you want to be closer to family, the state to state movers at Frisbie Moving & Storage are here to help.
Throughout Detroit and Ann Arbor, we’re known as one of the top movers in the area. Why are we so trusted by our clients and their friends and family?
- We’ve been in business since 1930
- We’re a trusted agent with Agent Van Lines
- We only employ "Quality Labor Certified" packers
In addition, our state to state moving company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. You can trust that we’ll take your comfort very seriously by providing you with the respect you deserve.
Quality Service Options from a Dependable out of State Moving Company
If you’re planning a move that takes you out of state, it’s important to choose an out of state moving company that provides many different services that can be mixed and matched to meet your needs.
From full-service moving options to custom crating and storage options, a personal relocation coordinator will work with you from the very beginning to create a detailed moving plan that caters to your specific needs.
- Moving from Michigan to Arizona
- Moving from Michigan to California
- Moving from Michigan to Florida
- Moving from Michigan to Georgia
- Moving from Michigan to Illinois
- Moving from Michigan to Kentucky
- Moving from Michigan to North Carolina
- Moving from Michigan to South Carolina
- Moving from Michigan to Texas
There’s no reason to worry about cost when you choose our out of state movers for the job. We strive to meet our customers’ needs, which means meeting your budgetary needs as well. To give you the confidence you need to reach out to our movers, we provide free estimates. Just give us a call or fill out our online form and we can tell you more about exactly how much our services cost.