If you’re brainstorming ways to make your business operations more profitable, have you considered relocating? Moving might seem like a drastic measure, but you might be surprised by two things: 1) how much you could save in a more business-friendly environment and 2) how easy it is to work with the Detroit office movers of Frisbie Moving & Storage!
Recently, our Detroit commercial movers have noticed a big trend in where business owners are headed, with these three states at the top of the list:
- North Carolina
Find out why these states are so attractive to growing businesses below!
Moving Your Business to Lower Your Tax Burden
According to the Tax Foundation, an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit, these three states have great policies for state corporate income taxes. With less tax burden to bear, you’ll be free to reinvest that money into your resources, staff, and long-term growth strategy.
Curious about the exact rates? Here’s how these three states stack up in terms of state corporate income tax and individual income tax:
- North Carolina: 4th best for corporate income tax, 16th best for individual income tax
- Nevada: 25th best for corporate income tax, 5th best for individual income tax
- Florida: 6th best for corporate income tax, 1st best for individual income tax
Moving Your Business to Attract and Retain Talent
Just like individual income tax rates, another key benefit of relocating your business to these states is the high quality of life you can advertise to current and potential employees. Each of these states has a decent-to-great climate with tons of recreational activities for single people, young couples, and established families alike.
For example, locals highly recommend these attractions and amenities:
- North Carolina: The Great Smoky Mountains, the Outer Banks, Research Triangle, Linville Gorge, Cape Hatteras, Appalachian Ski Mountain, and the U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Nevada: Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam, Great Basin National Park, Diamond Peak, the Adventuredome, Lake Tahoe, Black Rock Desert, and the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Florida: The Florida Keys, Everglades National Park, Kennedy Space Center, Disney World, Universal Orlando, Seminole Golf Club, and the Hemingway Museum
Wondering How to Move Your Business from Detroit?
If you’re interested in exploring any of these three states, Frisbie Moving & Storage can help! We’ve been a team of trusted Detroit business movers since 1930, and we offer a full range of interstate office moving solutions.
We have all the services and amenities that your business needs for complete peace of mind:
- Expertise in Transportation and Logistics
- Workstation Assembly and Disassembly
- Move Management with a Single Point of Contact
- Claims Guarantees
- Shipment Tracking and Reporting
- Custom Reporting
- Commercial Storage and Warehousing
Expert Employee Relocations for Your Company
In addition to our office moving specialties, we’re fully equipped to handle your employee relocations, too! Thanks to our 90+ years of experience and United Van Lines affiliation, we can handle any household move—even for large groups of employees at the same time.
We’ll work with your HR personnel to build out the perfect employee relocations, drawing from household moving services that can include:
- Packing Supplies
- Furniture Protection
- Move Coordinators
- Custom Crating
- Short-Term Storage
To find out more about moving your business from Detroit to Florida, Nevada, North Carolina, or any other state, please contact Frisbie Moving & Storage today! Call us or fill out our online form to get started with a free commercial moving quote.
Subscribe to Frisbie Moving & Storage's Blog